Monday, January 23, 2012

If you have a Wi-Fi phone, can you use Textfree web to send texts?

My best friend has a Wi-Fi phone, and I would love it if she could text me. :( But she doesn't have a texting plan; her parents won't get her one.

Could she open up her browser, go to pinger.com/textfree, and send me texts? Since her phone isn't an Android, she can't install the app.

Oh, and most importantly, would doing this cost her any money since she would use Wi-Fi? I mean, I know Textfree runs on Wi-Fi and all, but I'm afraid they might charge her for the data, even if she uses Wi-Fi.



Thanks in advance! :)If you have a Wi-Fi phone, can you use Textfree web to send texts?
Hi there!



If her phone's web browser is Flash enabled, Textfree Web (http://pinger.com/textfree) should work for her.



It won't use up her data plan if she's connected to WiFi and not her cellular data network :)



Have more questions? Head to our Help forums:

http://pinger.zendesk.com/homeIf you have a Wi-Fi phone, can you use Textfree web to send texts?
Not on wifi. As long as her phone can handle the webpage, she can use it freely on wifi.
  • nada guides
  • merchants tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment