Monday, January 23, 2012

Boyfriend??? Plz HELP!!! 10 pts :)?

Ok so this guy that is about to be my boyfriend, told my friend that he wanted my number. All i have is..



-- iPod 4G

-- House Phone.



Ok let me start with the house phone... my mom and dad will kill me if a GUY calls my house..



Then the iPod, i want to talk to him, since i have "PINGER TEXTFREE" (works really well) but i want my voicemail for textfree, how to i do that... I really like this guy!Boyfriend??? Plz HELP!!! 10 pts :)?
I don't think you can have a voicemail. Just don't miss his call:pBoyfriend??? Plz HELP!!! 10 pts :)?
lmfao, I have a Pinger too. It actually does work well. %26amp; I wish it had calling ! =,( but oh well, maybe later on if they could like upgrade it :)

%26amp; my parents would totally do the same. I feel you on this.

Dont worry, if he really likes you, he would just talk to you in person (:

Report Abuse

Boyfriend??? Plz HELP!!! 10 pts :)?
i would go to the store and buy a cheep phone like 30 bucks and use that

No comments:

Post a Comment