Monday, January 23, 2012

How do I get ShockWave Flash to stop crashing?

I'm trying to use the website www.pinger.com/textfree on my computer and it keeps crashing after i put in my password and it says "The following Plug-in has crashed 'Shockwave Flash' ". I use google chrome and I haven't had this problem until a few days ago. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.How do I get ShockWave Flash to stop crashing?
I guess that some of your operating system files are corrupted, resulting in system crash. With the help of System File Checker, scan for such corrupted files, and restore them to their original versions.



Next thing you have to do is find out and remove the faulty drivers installed on your computer. Open Device Manager, select a faulty device driver, and uninstall it appropriately. For the complete instructions, please visit here: {www} {computercrashes.weebly} {dot} {com}How do I get ShockWave Flash to stop crashing?
The first thing, clean Boot Windows. This will prevent a specific program/ service to start crashing your computer. Obtain steps from here: http://windows7crashing.com/?p=5



Next step, remove faulty device drivers. You can use Device Manager for this task. Remove those devices before who's name you see an exclamation mark in yellow color.



Restore your system files to their original state. Some of them can be deleted, moved or renamed, that's why Windows crash. Use System File Checker utility to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment