Monday, January 23, 2012

Text apps for I-touch?

So when you search "text" on the I-tunes app store, it comes up with quite a few text apps. The most promising is the "Textfree Unlimited" with the highest popularity. Another is "Textfree light" which is the free version. The unlimited version states that you get free unlimited texting, after you pay the yearly fee of $6, plus no adds. The Light is free, so 15 free texts a day. http://www.pinger.com/content/home.html



I was just wondering if, and how these work. Also if any other texting apps are better. Like "Textplus" from GOGII. Thanks for helping!Text apps for I-touch?
I have Textfree Light, and it works pretty well but whenever I text my friends, they don't get the text until 30 minutes or more after I send it (but maybe that's just me.) Also, the 'number' that your friends receive when you text them actually looks more like an email, but it doesn't work that way. It's kinda weird, but it works! :)Text apps for I-touch?
and to the people who hav 1st gen ipod touch u need to upgrade ur software ^-^ it worked for me



the text app is cool



cuz i dont hv a fone

Report Abuse

Text apps for I-touch?
You could use aim. Not like for the aim account but you can use the app for texting in youtube just type in aim for texting ipod touch.
I use Textfree Unlimited and it is preety good, but its only for text no videos or pictures. It isn't as good as a phone but I like it. The downside is the price though..A little bit expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment