Thursday, January 26, 2012

Who are some of the prominent leaders/ecnomists that predicted this financial crisis?

And why are we listening to them now? Every news channel seems to keep getting opinions from people who never saw this coming. I realize nearly everyone didn't but some did..I remember reading about it a long while ago and thinking they were crazy. I wish I could remember where I saw it.



Anyone know who some of the people are that predicted this mess?Who are some of the prominent leaders/ecnomists that predicted this financial crisis?McCain and Bush both did!Who are some of the prominent leaders/ecnomists that predicted this financial crisis?trust me, no one could have predicted this economic calamity other than Alan Greenspan from the Clinton - Bush Jr. economic resurgence period. Who are some of the prominent leaders/ecnomists that predicted this financial crisis?Nobody did. It wasn't so long ago that everyone was buying real estate and making money on wall street, they didn't want to hear that we were in a bubble. Human nature to believe that it's never going to end, or that we are going to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment