Monday, January 23, 2012

I got a message from verify@p.pinger.com with a confirmation code but I have never even heard of that website.?

What is this? And how do I remove my phone number from that website?



The message says "Thanks for registering with the Textfree network. Your confirmation code is ***** (I'm not giving the code). Enter it in Options. Do not Reply."



I have no idea what this is.I got a message from verify@p.pinger.com with a confirmation code but I have never even heard of that website.?
You have signed up to a website to allow free texting from your computer.

At the bottom of the email should be a link that says remove my email or something like that to stop them emailing you. You could go to pinger.com and see if you can delete your account but this will not necessarily sto them emailing you. Look at the bottom of them email small writingI got a message from verify@p.pinger.com with a confirmation code but I have never even heard of that website.?
Sounds like a scam, got your phone # and email addy from a hacked account/computer.I got a message from verify@p.pinger.com with a confirmation code but I have never even heard of that website.?
i think it's a scam

No comments:

Post a Comment