Monday, January 23, 2012

LMAO!!!!! Why he mad?

Okay my boyfriend text this girl that he wanted to eat her from the back and all that type of mess. So what I kindly did was I text her from my pinger account which is a textfree web (you can send text messages to cell phones). So I pretended to be his niece. So I texted her that he is married and that he been with his wife for 8 yrs and married for 3 yrs. I gave her his name and everything and my cell phone number if she wanted to contact me if he tries to lie. So she asked how did I get her number I told her that he must accidental that he text her to my phone with her number. So she text him and he asked me did i call anybody. I was like no. so now he has an attitude.



He had lied to me about that number (her). He had got a new phone and wanted me to transfer his numbers from his old phone to his new phone.LMAO!!!!! Why he mad?
BECAUSE HES GOT LIL WILLY THATS WHY LOL
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL WITH HIM!? what the heck i know if my boyfriend was texting a girl like that id be freaking out on him and her.LMAO!!!!! Why he mad?
Lmao... Leave his ***
Lol... dump him, and that is pure win on your part!LMAO!!!!! Why he mad?
you shouldn't have to go to those lengths to talk to a girl like that.. he's not worth your time.
Dump him. He's a bad boyfriend. He's pissed off coz someone's killed his chances on getting hot n heavy with a girl? Wtf? Id be pissed by the fact that he's been caught red handed texting other girls!
  • virtual earth
  • play chess against computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment