Monday, January 23, 2012

Will Apple bill you for free items? Read description...?

Okay, so I recently just got my iPod Touch 4th generation and I want to buy the Pinger Textfree app and Skype. Skype says it's free. I'm not sure about the Textfree app yet, though. Okay, so I went online to sign up for an account and it requires my credit card. If I enter my credit card number, and get Skype, will a bill asking for money from Apple come in my mail? Because I do not want to pay any money for these apps. Even if it says "free", will they charge me money?



Another question is if I get the Pinger Textfree app, will that require an Internet service at all times for me to text? And how much is it? And do I get a bill in the mail every month for how much I texted?



Please answer! Much appreciated!Will Apple bill you for free items? Read description...?
Some apps are tricky even though the actual app is "free" you get what's called "in app purchases" and yes some of them even though are "free" will charge you.

And yeah texting apps REQUIRE Internet access at ALL times.

There's alot of text free apps that are completely free even though they have ads but it's still worth it. So look for one of those!

Oh and btw skype does cost money idk how much but it does!Will Apple bill you for free items? Read description...?
You do not need to put in a Credit Card. You only do that if you buy an app for money. You can get an iTunes card if you want, and not put in your Credit Card. If you put it in, You will NOT get charged. You can download "Free" Items without an itunes card and a Credit Card.



As for the Pinger TextFree App. It is free, i would assume (having the word "Free" In it.) If it cost money, there are plenty of Texting apps you can get for free. Yes, you do need Internet Service at all time to text.Will Apple bill you for free items? Read description...?
Hi, i am a textfree user, and text free is free. Apple doesn't bill u. For textfree you require wi-fi. You may text anytime you want when you have wi-fi. When i text i never got a bill. Make sure you keep your account active, or they will give your number away based on your inactivity. You can also call. but there has a limit number of minutes. You can go to settings and change the type of your texting tones.Mine is set to classic, the way it looks on an iPhone.

Good Luck!
If you're talking about signing up for an account in the iTunes store. I know a way to get you an account without a credit card. :) and yess, what price it has there, is the price it means! (plus tax... sadly) but if it's free. It's free... to get an iTunes account without a credit card, go into the app store on your iPod, make sure you are signed out, go to the skype app, click FREE, then click on INSTALL, then click Create New Account and then when you get to the part where it asks for your credit card, select the NONE option in the first bar at the bottom of the scroller. done.

No comments:

Post a Comment