Monday, January 23, 2012

Did you know there is now a way to call and text using your ipod touch, ipad, iphone, mac and PC?

I am SOOO EXCITED. I just randomly feel like sharing this with random people I don't know lol!

Kay so I found this amazingly awesome app on my ipod. You can CALL people from your ipod! You have to have a 4th gen though. Anyway, you can call and text from your ipod, ipad, iphone and Mac and your PC! %26lt;%26lt; What it says in the details of this app. I'm currently using it just on my ipod touch :D

Anyway! Go to the app store and look for the app that says Textfree it's from a company called Pinger. :D I'm so happy! WHEEEDid you know there is now a way to call and text using your ipod touch, ipad, iphone, mac and PC?
Girl, I been knew that. But I don't wanna kill the joy, so YAY!
How...exciting..Did you know there is now a way to call and text using your ipod touch, ipad, iphone, mac and PC?
NO, i didnt, would you be kind enough to email me the links to the app ( jsb4me15@yahoo.com)

Thanx :)
High much? lolDid you know there is now a way to call and text using your ipod touch, ipad, iphone, mac and PC?
thanks for sharing that
No. I have been living in a cave on the Pakistan/Afghanistan border.
Yea
Yes.
your mom
yes
YAY!











that was a sarcastic "yay" by the way



i did it in an attempt to burst your bubble



was i successful?

No comments:

Post a Comment