Thursday, January 26, 2012

Would you become a prostitute, if it could save your family from their financial crisis?

I would, but everybody that I would approach would run away from the sight of me.

*Runs off crying*Would you become a prostitute, if it could save your family from their financial crisis?I already am one. I'm just doing it for the extra cash to pay for my Klondike Bar addiction. Apparently, I "will" do anything for a Klondike Bar.Would you become a prostitute, if it could save your family from their financial crisis?
NO WAY..there is always a solution where there is a will...Im not poor any waysWould you become a prostitute, if it could save your family from their financial crisis?NO !

and i know they would rather be in a financial crisis than have me do that
neverWould you become a prostitute, if it could save your family from their financial crisis?NO NO NOWould you become a prostitute, if it could save your family from their financial crisis?
pffft who says im not already a hooker.....
Hahha i am one !Would you become a prostitute, if it could save your family from their financial crisis?
No.

I don't think I'm capable of the job.
i don't think i would, unless were on the street with nothing to eat. otherwise, there's lalways a solution.
No, considering my age that would be really nasty. I'd end up on Nancy Grace or something.
No I wouldn't.
yea i would for my kids only if i couldnt find a job
no I'm not that cheap
no, and i don't think anyone would pay to sleep with me.
...maybe. but that would be my LAST choice!
i wouldn't make a good one .
i think so

if i had no other means of making money

No comments:

Post a Comment