Monday, January 23, 2012

TextFree App Really Free?

I just got TextFree Unlimited and its been going great but im wondering if non textfree users are covered under their carries Ex verizon, at%26amp;t, T-mobile

or do they have to pay Pinger?TextFree App Really Free?
They pay their carriers. What you are saying is, for example, if someone on Sprint sent a text to someone with Verizon. The Verizon person would pay Verizon, not Sprint. So to answer your question, yes they pay their carriers, not pinger.TextFree App Really Free?
I have AT%26amp;T and chose the plan that didn't have Text. My daughter has T-Mobile and chose the plan with unlimited text --but that plan cost $20 more monthly than the plan without. It depends on the plan selected.

I like the cost of my plan -- wouldn't use text anyway --and with AT%26amp;T, I have rollover minutes and nationwide no long distance with Family Talk so anyone I talk to with AT%26amp;T doesn't count against my minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment