Thursday, January 26, 2012

What do you think about the financial crisis in USA?

How does it affect you?. Now is better or worst?What do you think about the financial crisis in USA?I do not believe that it is over by a long short. No way.



It seems that we are going to add to it by starting a war with Iran the way Obama is talking.





We are already in Pakistan chasing after the Taliban and killing people.



All these wars will suck us dry.



Then there is the fact that our own corporations are outsourcing our jobs to Mexico, India, and China to name three.



We just keep getting whacked.





For me I am going to try to buy much less and if the major clothing chains et al are hoping to have a good shopping year I think that they are going to have another thing coming. When spendthrifts like me start saving you know something is wrong with the economy.



The economy has also made me suffer more from stress; I have been developing facial tics since last year and even when totally alone (which I often am) to see me would make you think that I was in a pressure cooker.What do you think about the financial crisis in USA?I don't directly have to deal with it as I live in Australia and it's a lot less serious here, I also have not put much effort into finding out what's happening over there.



Sounds fairly bad though,companies shutting down, families becoming homeless. Not good.What do you think about the financial crisis in USA?The result of a Greedy 'Enjoy now-Pay Later' Generation;



They knew better, but still chose selfish Self-Fulfillment at the expense of future generations....!!

It will take many years, if ever for the U.S. to recover,

Unfortunately, they have sold many Assets to Foreign Countries.....!!What do you think about the financial crisis in USA?
When it hit, the price of petrol in Malta went down to an all-time low, and my then-employer (McDonald's) increased my hourly wage to adjust for the increased cost of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment