Friday, January 20, 2012

Cancel Accout "Pinger Textfree" on the iPod Touch?

how do you cancel your accout? my iPod was stolen and my $6 are only meant to be used by me, and nobody else. i know i'm not going to get it back so i might as well just cancel the account. i'm only fourteen.. i haven't told my mom because my last one was stolen three months ago, and she told me not to take it out of the house... i haven't even told her, but i want to but i'm scared. if i can't cancel my accout, is there a way to get it back because the stealer said he doesn't have it when he is texting his gf off of it and his gf's cousin told me he has it. i'm thinking about get the police involved... HELP PLEASE!Cancel Accout "Pinger Textfree" on the iPod Touch?
I would try this website ASAP :http://pinger.zendesk.com/



Mustang Al
  • florida drivers license
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment