Friday, January 20, 2012

What is wring with my textfree?

I downloaded pinger textfree onto my iPod awhile ago and it has worked amazingly but today it started saying the servers were unavailable and to try again in a few mins. It has been saying that do a bit over two hours. I know my Internet it working because I'm on Facebook and YouTube. Should I be worried or just wait it out?What is wring with my textfree?
Hi there! It sounds like you're using an older version of Textfree :( Please update to the latest version! If it still isn't working, please email support@pinger.com and they'll help you sort things out :)



Also, please note that if you're using the iOS 5 beta, we will not have a compatible Textfree update until the official release of iOS 5.



Hope this helps!What is wring with my textfree?
Trust Me , That Happens All The Time To Me Too . Don't You Just Feel Like Throwinq It Out Your Window !?

But Sometimes It Just Means That You Have Too Many Messaqes (So Try Deletinq The Not-Important Ones) It Helped Me

If Not , Then Just Wait It Out , Or Delete It Then Re-Install It . It Takes A Lonqqqqq Time Tho

Good Luckkk :]

No comments:

Post a Comment