Friday, January 20, 2012

My textfree doesn't work on my computer?

I have textfree on my iPod touch. I really like this app and I use it all the time. I was really excited when I found out that I could use it on my computer too. I went to http://pinger.com/textfree/ and it worked just fine the first time I tried it. Now, when I go to the url it just shows a blank page. I can't even log in or anything. Is it just me or is this happening to other people too? How do I fix it?My textfree doesn't work on my computer?
Try to update your flash players and whatever addons you might have for your browser. The browser based textfree is flash so if your addons are not updated, it might give you problems. I also suggest you wipe your cookies (make sure you remember your passwords!) as this may have an effect as well. If all else fails, download CCLEANER and run the cleaner and try again.My textfree doesn't work on my computer?
I having issues with my textfree booting my puter offline, when im using my msn chat. I use the voice chat on msn then if i try to open my textfree chat on my ipod g4, it boots my computer offline.

Is there a solution for this issue?
  • lady gaga born this way album
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment