Saturday, January 14, 2012

Does anyone have PINGER textfree for their iPod?

I just had some questions because, their website didn't really answer my questions..How do you set a picture for your messages like it shows in the picture on the website. And is their anyway to select your contacts when you text someone..I typed in someones number and it replaced the number with the name of the person, how did it do that if I don't have a contact list on PINGER? I have one on my iPod, I just didn't understand..Someone please help, thanks :]]Does anyone have PINGER textfree for their iPod?
Textfree uses the Contact list already in your iPhone or iPod touch. If you assign a photo to someone in your contacts, that photo will appear next to the person's name in the Textfree inbox. Textfree also matches the phone number you type with names of people in your iPhone Contacts.



Joe (from Pinger)

No comments:

Post a Comment