Friday, January 20, 2012

Do you need to download anything to use pinger.com/textfree?

Ive been using pinger for a while but my computer crashed... so my dad restored it for me wooo now it works! BUT everytime i go to pinger.com/textfree is loads for a while then just stays on a white screen... I NEED TO TEXT MY BOYFRIEND! I HAVENT TALKED TO HIM IN 2 WEEKS! HELP ME! i dont remeber if i downloaded anything when i started using this site.Do you need to download anything to use pinger.com/textfree?
Hi there!



OH NO! LET'S GET THIS FIXED!!! D:



Make sure you've downloaded %26amp; installed the latest version of Flash. Also, make sure that you don't have a lot of other Flash websites playing at the same time like YouTube, Hulu, etc.



Still need help? Please email support@pinger.com with your Textfree login info + the version %26amp; type of web browser you're using, %26amp; the version of Flash. They'll get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment