Friday, January 20, 2012

Do I need a headset to talk through Skype in an iPod 4?

I know the new iPod touch 4 has a mic for video recording and you can hear music and sounds without headphones, just like the previous iPod touch.

Do I still need to connect a headset with mic to use Skype voice calling or the new pinger textfree voice calling?



Thanx.Do I need a headset to talk through Skype in an iPod 4?
you dont need a headset.. tried it over skype and facetimeDo I need a headset to talk through Skype in an iPod 4?
The new ipod touch 4th generation has a buit in microphone and camera on the back side of the device. You do not need to purchase a headset/mic when using Skype. All you would need is earphones if you do not wish other to hear your conversation through the built in speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment