Friday, January 20, 2012

Can I text a cell using my iPod Touch without costin either of us $?

I have the app TextFree from Pinger on my iPod Touch. I know it is free to text other iPod Touches, bu will it cost $ to text a cell phone, for either the cell phone user or me, using the iPod?

Thanks!Can I text a cell using my iPod Touch without costin either of us $?
The cell phone user might have to pay if they dont have unlimited texting but other than that its all free.
yes, you download the app called Textfree. the only way it would cost the other person is if they don't have unlimited texting. then it would charge them.Can I text a cell using my iPod Touch without costin either of us $?
For you it is free, for the cellphone it'll depend on what plan is on, my cellphone has unlimited calling and text.
I'm gonna hafta say no, sorry. I have an itouch. You can always chat though (if theres wifi)Can I text a cell using my iPod Touch without costin either of us $?
Well Textplus is a free app that allows you to text cell phones without any cost!
No

No comments:

Post a Comment