Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What is the global financial crisis?

I haven't really followed the news, and now, I really need to be aware of what's going on for a project in university. I've been reading a lot about it on bbc news but I find it really hard to understand and since I didn't follow from the beginning I find it really confusing, could someone just explain to me what's going on? Or refer me to a link where it's clearly explained?



What is the global financial crisis?It is a problem with not enough liquidity in the world credit markets. In other words, there is not enough cash to loan out as there is demand for cash. It is held by a few people or banks that ar afraid to loan it out because of fear of not being paid back. It started with the bad mortgages.What is the global financial crisis?Too much credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment