Sunday, February 12, 2012

Am i the only 1 NOT effected by the financial crisis ?

i don't know that much about it all but i have the same money as before, stores are cutting there prices. and house prices falling means that when i buy my first house it will be cheaper when they eventually let me get a mortgage. but i don't know that much about yet im just saying i only see benefits from my point of view as it stands. does any one else feel this way kind of ?Am i the only 1 NOT effected by the financial crisis ?
The media love doom and gloom,if everyone turned off the radio and tv they would be non the wiser.

They would still be spending as before instead of holding on to money(just in case).

More money would be spend,turn over increased,cars bought,houses bought,everyone happy!

Turn off the news!

There was probably a recession 100 years ago but they just got on with it, not sat around moaning how bad it will get by watching media jumping on the band wagon.

I`m off to buy a aircraft,stuff the recession,get your money out there!
Good on ya. I understand what you're saying; however--



By the time you're able to get a mortgage (banks are pretty much not lending to anyone right now), the prices will be back up.



Stores are losing money by the fistful, businesses are cutting costs wherever they can, and your friends and neighbors are losing their jobs. People out of work don't spend money; stores may be forced to close. This is also affecting the tax base of where you live, and will be reflected in government cost-cutting in the future, so you will probably be getting less services.Am i the only 1 NOT effected by the financial crisis ?
I take it you must be in a very secure job then? Loads of people I know have either been made redundant or are being threatened by redundancy. I am okay at the moment, but my company is having financial problems so it could all change any moment.



Otherwise I am okay as I don't have any debts. I have definitely noticed the effect of the financial situation on where I live though. A lot of shops have closed and no one else has moved in so the high street is starting to look run down.
well there are a lot of negatives for the future if u dont see them now there are the way we are heading hopefully obama can help fix this mess...BUT some industries thrive in times like this helping certain people actually i work for a real estate company that sells forclosed homes , so we get agreements with the banks to sell their properties...with the high foreclosure rate we are overwhelmed with work and continue to recieve more and more properties and so our business actually rises as the economy gets worse...Am i the only 1 NOT effected by the financial crisis ?
I would agree with you.. soon buying my first home and just bought my first bmw.. you just need to have the right career right now.. I suppose..



Also it is hurting people who bough houses and signed up for non fixed rates... so payment thats were 800$ are now 2100$ I can see how america is having financial problems...



But in the meantime I love the low gas and low wait times at all my favorite restaurants
Even during the Great Depression, only 25% of the workforce was unemployed. Just hope that you don't become one of those that loses their livelihood. Obviously, you have a lower level job, and unknown to you, you could be the next one out the door.
Well my family isn't, my Dad works abroad in Kazakhstan, so as a family we are not affected.. but I have just finished school and I am looking for a casual job and it is proving to be difficult with few shops employing.
In a crisis there are also opportunities. You belongs to those lucky people who are able to see those opportunities.
I'm not affected yet by this crisis. Our cars are paid off, our mortgage is affordable should one of us lose a job and we live within our means. I may cancel my landline phone next, though.
  • mopar
  • gas mileage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment