Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Pinger TextFree and the free apps Text Plus?

Is it really free, i've download it both but the problem is, when i send it to my dad's iphone, he did not recieve any message from me ...what's the problem how can i fix it free





BQ: Pinger Text Free vs Text PLus ?The Pinger TextFree and the free apps Text Plus?
I use textplus...when i send my mom a txt she gets it 2 secs ryte after it sends(: waayyy better then a att cell fone lolThe Pinger TextFree and the free apps Text Plus?
I use text now and it works great , but also does text plus! i highly recommend text now tho :D

Report Abuse

The Pinger TextFree and the free apps Text Plus?
I work at Pinger, makers of Textfree. Your dad should definitely get your message. Textfree works with all US carriers, no exceptions. I bet we can figure out what's going on if you send us an email with your number and your dad's number to support@pinger.com. He might have blocked you by mistake.

Report Abuse

  • calculate percentage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment