Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Financial crisis: How do I remain calm?

I am looking for silver lining in the dark clouds. The media is full of doom and gloom. Where do I look?Financial crisis: How do I remain calm?The only way to understand how to handle success is to understand how you deal with failure and crisis.

Don't panic. save , look with in yourself.

take on a part-time job.

How are you doing right now. do you have a job? food? shelter?

if you do, then your basic necessities are met and everything else is minor. smile.Financial crisis: How do I remain calm?
keep looking

it's going to get worse

there is simply too much bad debt out there that 700 billion will not fixFinancial crisis: How do I remain calm?Flip over and watch the Will and Grace and the Frasier reruns. Financial crisis: How do I remain calm?
The best way to remain calm is to prepare for the worst.



If the worst doesn't come. Then you have nothing to worry about. But if the worst does come. Then you'll be prepared for it, and you will do okay.Financial crisis: How do I remain calm?First step, load up on canned goods, guns, ammo, and hookers (trust me you'll get desperate, it'll cost some doe, if you have a wife, this doesn't apply.)

Second step, Barricade yourself in house, board up your windows and access ways, be able to open emergency exits, set up gun emplacements in some of the windows, fill up pillows with sand and sew them up as makeshift sandbags.

Third step when someone approaches your house, gun them down, you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment