Sunday, February 5, 2012

Why does the people panic about the financial crisis?

is it people are very materialistic,and not contented or we are obsesed by the sense people are afraid of getting poor?Why does the people panic about the financial crisis?It's materialism.Why does the people panic about the financial crisis?
Lets examine the things most adults need to pay for.



Rent/Mortgage

Insurance (health/car/home)

Food

Clothing (and I'm not talking about designer)

Utilities (just the basic heat, electric, water, sewer) will set you back several hundred dollars a month.

Car Payments



These are just the basics. And of course for those with families/children those expenses are multiplied by how many children you have.





Retirement Savings

Emergency Funds Savings

College Loans (not everyone, but many, many do)

Savings for children's college funds (for those with kids)



These are the things most people need to save up for, or pay to have a secure future.



It's not just about being materialistic, it's about providing for yourself and your family.







LWhy does the people panic about the financial crisis?Okay, I really hate it when people ask these kinds of questions. People are panicking because they're losing their jobs, can't pay their bills, losing their homes, not having medical insurance...that's kind of a big ******* deal.



I'm 19 and I can't get a job because of the economy. I have college to pay for, and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to go back this semester. And in that case, I will have a bill from my first year to start paying off, and since I have no job (and no car since I can't afford insurance for it, and thus making it even harder to get a job), I can't pay for that either.



So that's why people are panicking. Not because we're sad because we can't buy designer jeans. We're panicking because people's lives are being ruined, and everything they've worked hard for is being lost.Why does the people panic about the financial crisis?
I guess people are afraid of the world experiencing something like the Great depression of the 1930's.



I lost my job in March and have not been able to find another one since. This can make me afraid of how I'm going to pay for things in the future.Why does the people panic about the financial crisis?You obviously never had a mortgage or car payment to worry about.

When you get the pick slip, try paying your bills on unemployment.Why does the people panic about the financial crisis?
I'm far more frightened of syntax monstrosities.
i only panic when i see 2 girls making out and they stop when they catch me looking

No comments:

Post a Comment